I don’t really know why, but October, Halloween, maybe the slightly cooler weather makes me crave these!
The lean n green version of course!!!
- 5 medium Jalapeños
- 1 ounce of Low-Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Panko Bread Crumbs (optional)
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Bacon Bits (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Half the jalapeños and removes the insides and seeds with a spoon. Mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Fill each jalapeño. Top with Panko bread crumbs and/or bacon bits.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Enjoy! * You can pre-prep and freeze these! Just bake for 25 minutes instead!